What documentation do I have to provide during the process?
- Updated CV, with a photo. *
- Photocopy of your DNI (National ID). *
- Photocopy of your university diploma (if you have it).
- Photocopy of your academic transcripts (your grade average must appear; it is not necessary for the copy to be certified).
- Photocopies of any other degrees or certifications, such as any related to languages, that you can and would like to provide.
- A letter of recommendation from a person who has supervised you on any type of project (work, university, etc.)
What if I do not have all the documentation?
There are mandatory fields to formalise your registration, (marked with an asterisk) and others that are not, so you can register and take the tests without the latter. However, in order to be admitted, you must have submitted all the documentation.
Does the Master’s have internships associated with it?
Yes, in this Master’s programme the internships are compulsory (14 ECTS). In addition, at EDEM we want to offer you every option possible that fits with your profile and that can round out your educational experience and employability. Our goal is to maximise your professional opportunities, an end we work towards every day.
What is the cost of the SAP S/4HANA Sales & SAP Retail Master’s?
As indicated in the brochure, the SAP S/4HANA Sales & SAP Retail Master’s costs €10,000, with a 5% discount if the total amount is paid up front (total cost €9,500). Additionally, we can finance up to 100% of the Master’s programme fee, pending a commitment to pay it back within a 2-year period, at 0 interest (subject to certain conditions).
I am currently outside of Spain. Is it possible to participate in the selection process at another time?
Yes, in this case you should contact us by phone or write us an email and tell us about your situation so that we can coordinate our agendas in the best way possible, and you can participate in the selection process, via videoconference, if necessary.
How do I get to the Marina de Empresas?
On our website (www.edem.es) you can find our exact location. However, if you find it more convenient, HERE is a document with information about accessing our facilities.