The SEO and SEM Module will train the student to:
- Understand internal and external SEO factors to optimize a marketing plan
- Position a brand strategically in search engines
- Manage professional tools and master Keyword Marketing and Link Building
- Use techniques to understand, analyse, manage, optimise and develop positioning strategies
- Usability: fundamentals.
- Introduction, definition and basic concepts
- Objectives and benefits
- Action areas and analysis dimensions
- Techniques and research tools
- Research, design and testing
- “People building”
- Target audience, the creation and use of people
- Needs and motivations of the target audience: empathy map
- Usability study plan: triads, interviews, etc.
- Information architecture.
- Work with prototypes: definition and conceptual framework
- Analysis of requirements
- Information design and architecture
- Prototype creation techniques: sketching, storyboarding, wireframing, mockups
- Techniques and tools
- Card Sorting
- Tree Tests
- The creation of content maps
- Knowing the user
- User test, objectives, planning and execution
- Feedback tools
- Remote recording
- Analytics and heat maps
- Mind maps and effect maps
- Results and interpretation
- Studies and presentation of results
- Workshop: POP, Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, etc.
- How to make a prototype, interview users and present conclusions
- User Story Mapping
- Product roadmap with continuous feedback
- User Story Mapping Structure
- Conversion optimisation
- Metrics and conversion goals
- Test planning
- 5-second test
- A/B testing
- Conducting multivariate tests
- Recommendations and aspects to take into account
- The presentation of projects and conclusions
The Module is structured as follows:
- 15 sessions of 5 hours each (75 hours). Monday through Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- From April 8 to May 9, 2019.
In order to obtain a diploma one must attend at least 80% of the classes and successfully complete the final course project.
– The cost of the course is €1,250: €500 to be paid when reserving, and €750 before the start of classes.
This Module can be completed:
- As a Core Module of the Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma programme
- As a Core Module of the Master’s programme
To register for the Master’s programme the following application must be filled out:
The EDEM will then contact each interested party to initiate the admission process and evaluate the candidate’s profile. If the candidate is admitted, the EDEM will contact the applicant to notify him of his admission to the programme.
The number of slots for each of the modules that make up the Master’s course in Marketing and Digital Sales is limited.
EDEM facilities (La Marina de València. Muelle de la Aduana s/n. Valencia).