The SEO and SEM Module will train the student to:
- Understand internal and external SEO factors to optimize a marketing plan
- Position a brand strategically in search engines
- Manage professional tools and master Keyword Marketing and Link Building
- Use techniques to understand, analyse, manage, optimise and develop positioning strategies
- Introduction to SEO and SEM fundamentals
- SEO and SEM: definition and differences
- Basic terminology and metrics
- Positioning factors
- Positioning in search engines.
- Search engine performance and user behaviour
- Planning and strategy
- Positioning in Google
- Strengths and weaknesses of the website
- Penalisations on search engines
- On-page SEO, structure, keywords and tools
- Site architecture: sections and distribution (head, body, footer)
- HTML elements and metadata
- Keywords, criteria and classification
- Search and keyword selection tools
- Links and URLs
- Off-page SEO
- PageRank and link building. Strategies and tools.
- Improvement techniques and pitfalls to avoid
- Analysis tools
- Creating optimised content for SEO
- Types of content
- Content for SEO and the creation of a plan
- SEM, PPC and Google Adwords.
- Types of ads
- The definition and creation of SEM campaigns
- SEM analysis
- The analysis and identification of keywords
- “Short Tail” generic keywords with a high volume vs. “Long Tail” keywords
- Keywords according to the objectives of each campaign: traffic, leads, sales
- Analysis of the costs allowable, based on objectives
- Traffic and conversion metrics
- Data import and processing
- Metrics, tools and reporting
- Excel: use of dynamic tables for the analysis of Adwords
- Implementation of campaigns through Google Adwords
- The advanced configuration of geographical orientation by campaign
- Configuring experiments
- Campaign configuration: language, hours and dates
- Segmentation in the drafting of reports
- Budget programming and bid configuration
- Other PPC Agents
- Google Display Network
- PAN: Premium Audience Network
- Big Ads Network: Bing and Yahoo
- Gmail Ads
- Yahoo Stream Ads
- Programmatic Purchasing
- Business models
- Management tools
- Measurement and results
- Introduction to ASO
- ASO factors to position your App in Google Play and the App Store
- ASO management tools
- Metrics and KPIs
- The presentation of projects and conclusions
The Module is structured as follows:
- 15 sessions of 5 hours each (75 hours). Monday through Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- From March 4 to April 4, 2019.
In order to obtain a diploma one must attend at least 80% of the classes and successfully complete the final course project.
– The cost of the course is €1,250: €500 to be paid when reserving, and €750 before the start of classes.
This Module can be completed:
- As a Core Module of the Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma programme
- As a Core Module of the Master’s programme
To register for the Master’s programme the following application must be filled out:
The EDEM will then contact each interested party to initiate the admission process and evaluate the candidate’s profile. If the candidate is admitted, the EDEM will contact the applicant to notify him of his admission to the programme.
The number of slots for each of the modules that make up the Master’s course in Marketing and Digital Sales is limited.
EDEM facilities (La Marina de València. Muelle de la Aduana s/n. Valencia).