The Digital Sales Platform Module will train the student to:
- Acquire a cross-sectional view of the world of e-commerce.
- Learn about business models and manage the infrastructures and platforms necessary to start up an online store.
- Use techniques and strategies to increase sales.
- Internationalise a business by selling on the Internet.
- Electronic commerce
- Online store management and processes
- Online sales platform processes
- Entrepreneurial strategies: from idea to business
- Idea, study and feasibility
- Value proposition
- Tools for estimating potential customers
- Lean startup
- Online business models
- Business model validation workshop
- B2B Models
- B2C models
- Digital sales platforms
- Types of platforms: existing solutions
- How to choose the best platform and previous considerations
- Workshop: creating your own online business
- Payment methods on the Internet
- Types of payment methods
- Integration of payment gateways and other means
- Installation costs
- Security mechanisms
- Logistics and customer service
- E-commerce logistics and responsibilities
- Shipping logistics, transportation and online tracking
- Procurement, storage and packaging
- Customer service solutions: call centre
- Techniques to increase sales
- Customer Journey
- Omni-channel strategies
- Strategies to increase sales
- Amazon and other platforms
- The internationalisation of the business
- Internationalisation barriers to be taken into account
- Testing: the opening of new digital markets
- Real success story strategies
- Communication for sales: Insight Sales
- The presentation of projects and conclusions
The Module is structured as follows:
- 15 sessions of 5 hours each (75 hours). Monday through Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- From January to February, 2020.
In order to obtain a diploma one must attend at least 80% of the classes and successfully complete the final course project.
– The cost of the course is €1,250: €500 to be paid when reserving, and €750 before the start of classes.
This Module can be completed:
- As a Core Module of the Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma programme
- As a Core Module of the Master’s programme
To register for the Master’s programme the following application must be filled out:
The EDEM will then contact each interested party to initiate the admission process and evaluate the candidate’s profile. If the candidate is admitted, the EDEM will contact the applicant to notify him of his admission to the programme.
The number of slots for each of the modules that make up the Master’s course in Marketing and Digital Sales is limited.
EDEM facilities (La Marina de València. Muelle de la Aduana s/n. Valencia).