The Customer Management Module will train the student to:
- Know your customer and employ logistics and loyalty strategies
- Acquire and manage quality databases
- Understand the role of CRM at the company to use it as a differentiation strategy and management model
- Manage and motivate sales teams
- The customer concept and CRM
- The client and his strategic importance to the company
- Analysis of the company’s situation
- Product marketing and customer marketing: key differences
- Customer-focused marketing strategies
- The concept of Insight Sales
- Opportunity insight and interaction
- The identification of users and behavioural profiles.
- The relationship between consumers and brands
- Databases and information exploitation systems
- Marketing automation tools
- The use and comparison of tools: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Intercom, Dynamics 365, etc.
- Relational Marketing
- Customer-focused marketing
- Elements of relational marketing development
- Building customer loyalty
- Customer segmentation
- Fundamentals of analysis and segmentation
- Segmentation criteria
- Customer analysis and segmentation techniques
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Profiling and scoring customers and prospects
- Building customer loyalty
- Concept and objectives
- The creation of an online loyalty programme
- Loyalty-building actions and a customer value increase plan.
- Customer satisfaction: aspects to be analysed and measurement systems
- The calculation of the customer’s life cycle and value
- Databases and Lead Generation
- Concept and types of databases
- Ways of acquiring a database
- Analytical CRM: how to exploit a quality database
- Strategies for capturing leads
- Email marketing and capture sites
- Lead management
- The sales funnel
- Lead scoring
- Lead nurturing (cultivating leads in the early stages of the buying cycle)
- The distribution of leads (the delivery of marketing leads to sales)
- Pursuing leads (sales area tracking processes)
- Converting leads
- CRM at companies
- The role of CRM in Marketing
- The structure of CRM organisation
- Analytical, operational and collaborative CRM
- The integration of CRM into online strategies
- Social CRM
- Differences between CRM and Social CRM
- Social CRM: incorporation of the social networks
- Cross selling
- From CRM to CEM.
- The differences between CRM and CEM
- The customer experience as a differentiation strategy and management model
- Online customer experience (website, mobile, email, social networks)
- Success factors in the implementation of a customer experience strategy
- Metrics: NPS, CES, etc.
- The management of contact teams and results
- The leadership and management of personnel contact teams
- The evaluation and motivation of sales teams
- Sales and negotiation techniques
- Metrics: LTV, CAC, Customer Share
- The presentation of projects and conclusions.
The Module is structured as follows:
- 15 sessions of 5 hours each (75 hours). Monday through Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- From February 5 to 28, 2019.
In order to obtain a diploma one must attend at least 80% of the classes and successfully complete the final course project.
– The cost of the course is €1,250: €500 to be paid when reserving, and €750 before the start of classes.
This Module can be completed:
- As a Core Module of the Digital Marketing Specialist Diploma programme
- As a Core Module of the Master’s programme
To register for the Master’s programme the following application must be filled out:
The EDEM will then contact each interested party to initiate the admission process and evaluate the candidate’s profile. If the candidate is admitted, the EDEM will contact the applicant to notify him of his admission to the programme.
The number of slots for each of the modules that make up the Master’s course in Marketing and Digital Sales is limited.
EDEM facilities (La Marina de València. Muelle de la Aduana s/n. Valencia).