Objective: Our business internships are designed to:
- Complement and complete the theoretical training received by students. Through their temporary placement at companies, students are exposed to future professional realities and given a real look at the problems that arise daily at work.
- To give them the chance to contribute, through the fruit of their work, to partially defraying the cost of their studies, as students will receive a stipend of 900 euros per year, financed by EDEM and collaborating entities.
At the end of the program students will have almost one year of professional experience under their belts thanks to their internships at companies, this being one of the aspects setting this EDEM degree apart.
Within the program, students will have:
- Extracurricular internships: lasting for two months and held during the non-academic periods between June and August over the course of the program’s four years.
During the internship students will apply and develop the skills and knowledge they have acquired during the course.
- Skills: teamwork, communication, effort, humility, interest in learning and improving, searching for entrepreneurial opportunities…
- Knowledge: the actual operation of a company, its functional and organizational structure.
During the first 2 years students will complete two-month internships at business or social organizations, where they will have direct contact with clients and other groups involved.
During the last 2 years the internships will be completed in specific departments, where they will apply and develop the professional skills acquired over the course of the program.
The internship company will be assigned to each student by EDEM. For these assignments we will follow a personalized procedure, taking into account profiles defined by the companies, and periodic consultations with students to learn about their needs and preferences.
Here is a list of some of the companies in which students completed internships:
- Antonia Magdaleno Abogados
- Alanda Management Services
- Alasia Investments
- Asociación Valenciana de Empresarios
- Autoridad Portuaria de Valencia
- Boluda Corporación Marítima
- Cajas Rurales Unidas – Cajamar
- Colebega (Coca-cola)
- Comercial Marpa
- Digipen Institute of Technology
- Edem, Escuela de Empresarios
- Embajada de España en Londres
- Exportaciones Aranda
- Fundación Instituto Valenciano de Oncología (IVO)
- Fundación Valencia, C.F.
- Grupo Conzeta
- Grupo Gimeno
- Grupo Porcelonosa
- Grupo Palma
- Grupo Siro
- Hotel Caribe
- KG Adventure
- La Española
- Manufacturas Artesa
- Martínez Loriente
- Notaria de Denia
- Pamesa Cerámica
- Prisma asesores y consultores
- Registro Mercantil
- Sancho Fruits Sarl
- Salinas del Odiel
- SH Hoteles
- TMD Friction Spain